Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm in a good humor frame of mind today!

When I cleaned out underneath the B's Nest last week, I hauled some old gutters and copper pipe to the scrap metal yard in the B's Nest truck. I made $88.45 for my efforts!

I missed the Studebakers.

I did see one long extended white Studebaker pick up on North Glenstone earlier this week as I was hauling a load of mulch to my sister's house up by Pleasant Hope. What a great name for a town, Pleasant Hope!

Austin and Trey were in an all day baseball tournament yesterday at Ewing park on South Scenic. I remember when that was the dump. This is Austin on deck. He plays third base and right field. The boys played three games yesterday.

This is Trey pitching. He also plays first and third. I enjoy watching my grandsons play baseball. I sit in my lawn chair with a big straw hat on and an umbrella to block the sun. Yesterday, after Trey hit the triple, my heart monitor went off. I don't know if the two events were connected.

When my son's father-in-law returned from St. Louis last night, he brought a case of White Castle hamburgers! He eight ate and I matched him!

Neat old garage photo for Longrooffan.

No comments: